The diner strives to serve healthy meals to all students in the Aurora Public Schools. All questions about lunch accounts should be directed to our School Nutrition Director, Denise Bone, at 402-694-2844.
High School and Middle School Lunch
Free and Reduced Lunch Application
Please take advantage of the variety of options to pay your student’s meal accounts.
Check or Cash
You can always bring money personally or send it with your student. Please place it in an envelope marked clearly with your student’s first and last name. Turn in deposits to the cafeteria cashier(s) or school office.
Payment Through Infinite Campus Portal
If you don’t already have a username and password for the Infinite Campus website, please contact your child’s school secretary and they will provide you with a form to complete. You will be contacted via e-mail with a username and password to set up your account.
Some of the benefits include:
- Credit Card, Debit Card, or eCheck (from bank account) payment methods
- Automatic recurring payment from selected account
- Immediate credit to students’ lunch account
- No worry of the wrong account being credited
We encourage you to use our Online Banking service. If you currently have access to Infinite Campus, you are able to make deposits at this time. Below is an explanation of how to make deposits:
- Go to https://aurorane.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/aurora.jsp
- Log onto the Infinite Campus portal using your username and password
- Click on the payments tab on the left side of the screen
- Click on the blue link named Register your credit cards and banking information
- Once you have registered a card or account, you may proceed to make a payment
- You may use multiple payment methods to add money to your child’s account!
The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)