The diner strives to serve healthy meals to all students in the Aurora Public Schools. All questions about the Breakfast & Lunch Program and Lunch Accounts should be directed to our School Nutrition Director, Denise Bone, at 402-694-2844.
2020-2021 Meal Prices
|Student Breakfast: 1.60||Student Breakfast: 1.60|
|Adult Breakfast: 2.40||Adult Breakfast: 2.40|
|Student Lunch: 2.45||Student Lunch: 2.70|
|Adult/ Guest Lunch: 3.60||Adult/ Guest Lunch: 3.60|
Elementary Breakfast & Lunch Menu
High School/ Middle School Breakfast & Lunch Menu
Free and Reduced Lunch Online Application
Available via the Parent Portal. Same website as online meal payments.
- Follow this path to the application
- LOGIN as you would normally to the parent portal
- at the very bottom of the left hand side you will see “MORE”
- hit “MORE” a new page will open “Applications/ Forms”
- click the blue link “click here to start the application process”
Questions please call/ email Denise @ 402-694-2844 firstname.lastname@example.org
Free and Reduced Lunch Application for 2020-2021 (Printable Version)
Please print all form and return to your students school if you are not wishing to use online application process.
Please take advantage of the variety of options to pay your student’s meal accounts.
Check or Cash
You can always bring money personally or send it with your student. Please place it in an envelope marked clearly with your student’s first and last name. Turn in deposits to the cafeteria cashier(s) or school office.
Payment Through Infinite Campus Portal
If you don’t already have a username and password for the Infinite Campus website, please contact your child’s school secretary and they will provide you with a form to complete. You will be contacted via e-mail with a username and password to set up your account.
Some of the benefits include:
- Credit Card, Debit Card, or eCheck (from bank account) payment methods
- Automatic recurring payment from selected account
- Immediate credit to students’ lunch account
- No worry of the wrong account being credited
We encourage you to use our Online Banking service. If you currently have access to Infinite Campus, you are able to make deposits at this time. Below is an explanation of how to make deposits:
- Go to https://necloud1.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/parents/aurora.jsp
- Log onto the Infinite Campus portal using your username and password
- Click on the payments tab on the left side of the screen
- Click on the blue link named Register your credit cards and banking information
- Once you have registered a card or account, you may proceed to make a payment
- You may use multiple payment methods to add money to your child’s account!
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: email@example.com.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.